1/07/2010

New Chapter!

You all waited patiently and now are rewarded! A new chapter of Open Sesame.
A little note before: I have exams at the beginning of february, so another release before my exams are finished is unlikey. When I have time I will invest it into my group projects. I'm sorry, but wait patiently!

Now enjoy reading!

77: Megaupload

On a side note: I really came to hate mediafire. As a downloader it is my prefered free hosting site, but as an uploader it makes me crazy! So this time megaupload!

7 comments:

  1. lol,I can understand your uploading problems with MF. It's pretty annoying.

    Anyway. A big big really big thanks for the chapter.

    Good luck with the exams (^^,)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how's everything going? I just wanted to say thanks a lot for bringin Smash back to life as well as Open Sesame, even tho Animewaves decided to release chapter 75 right after you did after not releasing a single chapter for like half a year, but anyways keep up the great work and again thanks so much for the newest chapter of Open Sesame :D~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx you're the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah ^^ thx guys.

    Like Sanosuke420 said, Animewaves have no shame.

    After stalling the project for quite a time, now they resume it only after you guys pick this series up.

    I've been waiting for them to finish it but then I gave up. I hope you guy can finish this series as I no longer putting my hope in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch, man! You rule. :)

    ReplyDelete