4/09/2010

Update!

Yeah, all good things end. So does my break...
Starting on monday I have classes again...
Though I'm positive that it won't effect my speed on translations :)
I finished Guardian Dog, so I got a bit more room to spare.
Also for confirmation: iMangaScans will pick up Smash!
Yeah you heard right! We ordered us the tanks for better scans. The shipment is what caused the big gap in releases.
Just stay tuned till we release it!
Also this anime season there are quite a few interesting series.
I would recommend the following:
B Gata H Kei
Arakawa under the bridge
and of course:
K-On Season2!!!!!!!!


These series are a must watch this season, though there are still a lot more that a worth the time. Like Working!!, Senkou no Night Raid or Mayoi Neko Overun.
Mayoi has a tsundere~
I'm also watching the fourth season of Ikkitousen. Well it's just that when I watch a serie I have to watch all it's sequels too... Otherwise there are plenty of other ecchi Anime out there.
And for my last one I go with Hakuouki. I just read Shinsengumi and had to watch it.
While wondering what's with all the bishounen in there, I only got to know later that it origins in a game aimed at girls oO Well whatever, Shinsengumi FOREVER!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment